Very light, open 2nd floor coach home with beautiful lake view from the expansive screened and tiled balcony. Vaulted ceilings and skylights add to the spacious and bright feeling. Eat-in kitchen w/greenhouse window has been updated w/wood-look cabinets, granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Updated Master Bathroom has wood vanity w/double sinks, granite counters and a combo shower/soaking tub. 3rd bedroom w/double French Doors is currently used as office with a built-in desk & cabinets. Interior laundry room w/utility sink. Newer AC and Water Heater. Boca Pointe is a NON-MANDATORY Country Club community where all memberships are available but NOT required. Condo fee covers water, exterior & roof maintenance, 24 hour manned security, pool, insurance, alarm monitoring and cable.ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS + Things You Should Know:
*Water Heater 2015
* Rentals are allowed immediately after purchase
* All ages welcome
* Pets are welcome - no size restriction
* Condo fees include a lot!....Water, sewer, exterior painting, fascia/wood repair, roof, building insurance, cable, 24 manned security gates, monitoring of alarm system, community pool, roving security, lawn & landscaping.
* 2018 real estate taxes reflect Homestead Exemption. However, no Homestead for 2019.
* "A" rated schools: Del Prado Elementary, Omni Middle and Spanish River H.S.
* This unit is just steps from the community pool - SO convenient
* 33' foot screened balcony is tiled, overlooks the lake and has a storage closet
* All living areas are tiled. Bedrooms and stairs are carpeted
* Convenient to shopping, beach, parks, restaurants and more!
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 4:18am EDT.